Since December 1999, when Grief Denied – A Vietnam Widow’s Story was published, Pauline has been speaking nationally about her journey of healing and reconciliation. Listed below are some of the venues where she has spoken or read from her book:
- Keynote Speaker, National Convention of Vietnam Veterans, VIETNOW , Chicago, May 2015.
- Santa Rosa Junior College “Change Your Perspective Change Your Life”, Spring 2013
- KQED – Bill Moyer’s Journal with Maxine Hong Kingston and war veterans. Memorial Day, 2007
- Vietnam Veterans of American Chapters (San Francisco Bay Area) Santa Rosa, San Rafael, Oakland. 2005
- Vietnam Memorial Wall, CA Expo in Sacramento, 2003
- Women’s Vietnam Memorial in Washington, D.C. Veterans Day, 2002
- Vietnam Veterans Memorial Wall, The Reading of the Names, 2001
- Keynote Speaker at Illinois War Veterans Memorial, Memorial Day 2000
- Keynote Speaker at St. Louis Writers Guild, June 2000
- The International Women Writer’s Guild – San Diego, CA, 1998
- Sons and Daughters In Touch, Sacramento, CA, 1998
- CA Bookstores: Cody’s Books, Copperfield’s, Book Passages, Barnes and Noble, Clairelight Books.
- TV: CNN, KPFA, KQED, NBC, ABC, WOSU, Columbus, OH
- San Francisco War Memorial Bldg. The Vietnam Experience.
- Petaluma History Museum – The Vietnam Experience – The Widows of War –
- Sonoma National Bank – Celebrating Women’s Success in Business.
- Angela Center, Santa Rosa – Catalyst For Change – 6 week class
- Santa Rosa Chamber of Commerce “Doing Business in the 21st Century – The Rules Have Changed”
If you are interested in having Pauline speak, please contact her for specifics. 707-578-4226 or email her at email@example.com.